by the right attorney can make a
Hunterdon County Lawyer Stephen D. Williams
Stephen Williams has been serving the legal needs of those in Central Jersey for over 25 years. He is devoted to serving the needs of his clients in any way they need and always puts his client’s best interests first in any action.
While a full service law firm, The Law Office of Stephen D. Williams places special emphasis on the areas of Family Law and DUI/Traffic/Criminal Matters. Mr. Williams pledges to provide a thorough understanding of the law and to provide the personal service and confidentiality to make his clients comfortable during a difficult time of their lives.
In addition to being there when things go bad, the Law Firm of Stephen D. Williams also offers Estate Planning and Real Estate services when buying and selling your home or business. Mr. Williams has also handled employment related matters for both employers and employees and can render advice to those who have legal questions or issues.
Since 2005, The Law Office of Stephen D. Williams has helped clients with several different types of family and criminal law issues. Mr. Williams uses his experience as a New Jersey DWI attorney to assist clients with numerous cases involving alcohol and driving. Mr. Williams also works as a Hunterdon County lawyer to help those involved in domestic and family disputes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
New Jersey State Bar Association:
- Past Chair and Current Board of Trustees in the Municipal Court Practice Section
- Member of Family Law Section
- Member of Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Section
- Former Member of Standing Committee on Professional Responsibility and Unlawful Practice of Law
- Former Member of Standing Committee on Membership and Public Relations
American Bar Association:
- Immediate Past Chair of Solo, Small Frim and General Practice Division
- Member Family Law Section
- Member of Litigation Section
- Cub Scout Pack 185 – Pack Treasurer 2003 – 2006
- Boy Scout Troop 90 – Troop Treasurer 2006-2014
- Branchburg Soccer Club – Coach In Town Soccer 2000 – 2010
- Branchburg Baseball Club – Coach In Town Baseball 2000-2010
- Rutgers Court Club – Past President For 6 Years, Member of the Executive Board For 25 Years
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, District XXIII Ethics Committee, 2005 – 2009
- Member, District XIII Fee Arbitration Committee (Chair of Hearing Committee),
2010 – 2014